The ILO Campus
The second cycle of the Master will be held in Turin, Italy, at the International Training Centre of the ILO. Fully residential training takes place at the Centre's compact and functional campus, where participants from all over the globe meet, live and learn together, in a stimulating international environment. Distributed among 21 pavilions in ten hectares of parkland by the river Po, the campus offers exhaustive training and hospitality amenities. The campus and facilities (bank, post office, travel agency, laundry, gym, sports and recreation facilities) provide an ideal environment for living and studying, sharing experience and creating networks.
Our training resources include:
- Thirty modern classrooms fitted out with a range of audiovisual hardware, video/computer projectors and Internet connections.
- Six conference rooms equipped for multilingual simultaneous interpreting in up to 5 languages at a time.
- A conference hall/cinema which can seat 300.
- A computerized Documentation Service.
HOSPITALITY AND WELFARE
No effort is spared in ensuring the participants' comfort, well being and diverse extra curricular needs. Our hospitality facilities include:
- The Reception which is at your disposal around-the-clock. Here you can find out what's on in town, where to go, and how to get there.
- Fully-serviced accommodation (including laundry and dry cleaning). The campus has 210 single fully serviced bedrooms, 66 double bedrooms and 12 suites, each with private bathroom, telephone, 24h free internet access and flat screen television
- Catering Service for your meals, you have a choice: there is a Restaurant, a Self Service, and a Cafeteria catering for a variety of culinary taste, indoors or outdoors.
- The bank for changing your currency, a branch of San Paolo Bank is conveniently located on campus.
- A post office, international telephone exchange, cable, telex and e-mail, making it easy to keep in touch with home.
- The travel agency will help you to book your return trip home, buy a holiday package deal, or request visas, without having to go all the way downtown.
- Social and Cultural Activities. After work, you can relax with friends, play sports, watch movies, or take part in the cultural stints and pleasure trips organized regularly by the Social Life Service.
Routine health care is provided on the spot. The Medical Service has access to Turin hospitals, clinics and health specialists.
HOW TO GET HERE
Turin's Caselle airport is 45 minutes' drive from the Centre.
The nearest railway station is Porta Nuova, a 15-minute drive from the Centre.
Follow the map to Turin. The Centre is at the southern-most part of the city.
International Training Centre of the ILO
Viale Maestri del Lavoro 10, 10127, Turin (Italy)